Syracuse Stingers Throwback T-Shirt - LIMITED SERIES
Have a question?
Availability: Sold out
Vendor: Red Label Sports
Before there was the National Lacrosse League as we know it today, there was an earlier NLL that only lasted two years, 1974 and 1975, paving the way for professional indoor lacrosse, despite not actually being affiliated with the current NLL. Need to know more? We took a deep dive into the history of the organization to keep the legacy alive.
While tumbling through history, Justin Skaggs found a simple and clean logo used by the Syracuse Stingers at the time and it made for a great print. Not keeping the goods to himself, Skaggs is making 30 shirts for the world to get hands on.
What about the shirt? We are printing straight on to the comfiest Anvil shirts we could find.
- 4.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% combed ringspun cotton, 32 singles
- 90/10 combed ringspun cotton/polyester
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Tubular construction
- TearAway™ label for easy relabeling