EXPLOSIVE POWER. 5-TOOL SUPPORT.
The Nike Force Zoom Trout 6 is inspired by Mike Trout’s legendary 5-tool play. The lightweight upper helps stabilize your foot in key areas while angular spikes on the sole give you traction to tear up the base paths.
- Nike Flyweave construction has molded details that conform to your foot for lightweight support. The tightly woven design helps keep your foot locked in and secure.
- Nike Zoom Air technology in the forefoot and heel absorbs impact to minimize cleat pressure and snaps back to give you a responsive feel.
- Designed using data generated from mapping Mike Trout’s foot, the plate provides stability and flexibility where you need it most. Angular spikes give you exceptional traction.
- Details such as the "856" area code of Trout's hometown of Millville, New Jersey on the heel and the arrowhead design at the strap nods to Trout's love of hunting and adds style to functionality.
- 5/8 collar with foam cushioning
- Durable synthetic overlay at toe
- Extended tongue
- Full-length foam midsole
- Heel pull tab
- Shown: White/Metallic Gold
- Style: AT3464-101